WGI International Checklist of
Nymphaea (Waterlily) Cultivars
Click images to enlarge
1) Cultivar Name (Epithet):
2) Hardy or tropical: Tropical 3) Day or night bloomer: Day
4) Originator: Nerissa Marshall 5) Year of origin: 1996
6) Address: Removed to protect privacy
7) Nominant (Named by): Nerissa
8) Address (if different from above):
10) Address (if different from above):
11) Applicant: Nerissa
12) Address (if different from above):
13) Phone: 14) Fax: 15) Email: Removed to protect privacy
16) As far as you know, has this name been published in a dated publication together with a description?
17) If yes to 16, give details of the earliest publication (title, date, publisher, etc.):
18) Has this cultivar been granted Patent or Plant Breeders' Rights, or is it being sold under a trade designation other than the name used here? No
19) If yes to any of the above, please give details:
20) Has a Standard been deposited in a recognized herbarium? No
21) If yes, please give details (where, when deposited, etc.):
ABOUT THE PLANT
Parentage: Seed (maternal) parent:
Pollen (paternal) parent:
Please give following dimensions in centimeters
Description ‑ Flower: Shape: Stellate
Diameter: 13 cm.
Sepal color, exterior: Green 144A
Sepal color, interior: Greyed blue 97A to greyed green
Sepal number: 4
Petal color: Greyed deep sky blue 97A
Petal number: 30
Stamen: Filament color: Yellow 11A
Tip color: Greyed blue 97A
Pedicel (flower stalk) color: Green
Pedicel pubescent (fuzzy)? No
Height above water: 15 cm.
Leaves: Shape: Round
Length x width: 15 x 15 cm.
Sinus: Slightly open
Lobes: Overlapping at times
Color, top: Grass green 144A, young foliage splotched with red brown
Color, underside: Grass green 145A
Petiole (leaf stem) color: Green
Petiole pubescent? No
Spread of plant (diameter): 100 cm.
What cultivar does this plant most closely resemble and how does it differ?
Unusual characteristics or comments: